Our Eagan Claims Department will report your claim information to the company and/or provide you with the direct reporting number. Our staff of experienced professionals will also deliver excellent service until the claim process is complete.
- Contact your insurance agent to report a claim.
- Make temporary repairs.
- Make a list of damaged items.
- Take photos or video of the damage.
- Start cleaning up.
- Do not throw anything away until you have spoken with your adjuster. (Very Important)
- Take pictures of all damages
- Do temporary repairs to protect property from any further damages.
- Keep receipts for all temporary repairs.
- Contact your agent and/or insurance company to report damages.
- Do not admit fault.
- Call the police for all accidents.
- Exchange insurance and personal information with all other vehicles involved.
- Report the incident to your agent or insurance center.
- If the vehicle is non-drivable check with your agent or website for your insurance carrier to see if they have a list of approved body shops.
Eagan Insurance can call some companies on your behalf; others may require you to call them directly to file a claim.