What to do in the event of a disaster?
- Contact your insurance agent to report a claim.
- Make temporary repairs.
- Make a list of damaged items.
- Take photos or video of damage.
- Start cleaning up.
- Do not throw anything away until you have spoken with your adjuster. (Very Important)
What to do in the event of a property claim?
- Take pictures of all damages
- Do temporary repairs to protect property from any further damages.
- Keep receipts for all temporary repairs.
- Contact your agent and/or insurance company to report damages.
What to do in the event of an automobile claim?
- Call the police for all accidents.
- Exchange insurance and personal information with all other vehicles involved.
- Report the incident to your agent or insurance center.
- If vehicle is non-drivable check with your agent or website for your insurance carrier to see if they have a list of approved body shops.